Tuesday, April 28, 2009

As of now....

Almost the end of my day...FINALLY! This is the hardest part for me. I can go all day with little food...but once 4:00pm hits...its a free for all and you better hope your not a granola bar in the bottom of my purse!

Today's incoming:
Coffee
1 Banana
Granola Bar

Lean Cuisine
Diet Pepsi --- track how many of these you see..i'm trying to give up aspartame (IT'S NOT WORKING)
Fiber One Bar
Some Hot Tamales that were put on my desk!!!!

Needless to say..i'm hungry...i'm gonna have to bring more fruit and veggies to snack on...
Thankfully there is no vending machine here (piss me off) Unfortunately, the coffee truck comes 3 times a day! I have YET to purchase anything off of it...okay i had one pack of pretzels!
I'm gonna try to have a lighter dinner...but we shall see..it's a rainy night and there's wine in my rack!

No comments:

Post a Comment