Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Once it travels to the bottom of the string and returns to your hand, you grab it and throw it down again!

Friday night: wine and cheese, pizza and beer, chicken parm and rice, cheesecake.
Saturday night: wedding...two dessert table visits and lots of alcohol! 5 Course meal!
Sunday: Confirmation after party at a beautiful restaurant with food and fam! 5 Course meal!
All this followed by a "mom" comment----well u looked like u gained weight! NO SHIT!
Is this a mom thing??? and Italian mom thing?.....don't people already know when they are a little "bloated"! What is the point of this comment? Is it to spark an "a-ha moment" in my head!

Weight loss story stems back from the 67 lbs weight gain during my pregnancy 3.5 years ago. All stretchmarks and cellulite bumps were worth it and somehow I managed to lose it!!!! BUT..my pool is opening in 33 days and I would like to lose the infamous 10-15lbs!

Goals (more than 1)
** Learn to run -- training for 5K Run for the Cure on October 4
** Get back into Yoga
** Weight train! and use the gym two floors under my condo!

1 comment:

  1. How do you have time to type all this????
    4:00 is my nemesis too!!!! UGGHG!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete