Monday, August 31, 2009

Oops never mind...DIET STARTS TODAY

Okay. So it's Monday. I was pretty good this weekend. Other than the amazing dinner my bf took me on Saturday night. I spent some good money at the grocery store yesterday purchasing good/healthy food. My fellow blogger met a hot body and asked what he ate...he said "chicken and brown rice/brown rice and chicken"....i can do that. And i will. Guess what i'm having for dinner tonight!

Monday Breakfast: Banana and Activia Yogurt with Fibre Plus
Snack: Granola Bar (why can't i give those up? anyone have an alternative to this?)
Lunch: Weight Watchers Lunch (new goal to give these up too)
Tea
Snack: Granola Bar
Snack after work while preparing dinner: 5 crackers, laughing cow cheese, 1 slice turkey
Dinner: 2.5 skinless chicken drumsticks...brown rice and salad.
HARDEST JILLIAN MICHAELS WORKOUT EVER. For anyone who wants an ass kicking..I seriously suggest you buy this video..it's the best $15.00 i've ever spent!

No comments:

Post a Comment