Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Case of the Mondays? No More!

Last night this girl in spandex knocked on my door with a bottle in hand and yoga matt under arm. She proceeded to walk into my apartment, clean out my fridge and prep my low fat dinner of pita pizza's with fresh ingredients for our post dungeon workout/pilates ab workout dvd dinner. This is a new concept for me. Prepare?!? You mean, prepare what you are going to eat in advance and then you don't have to rush to feed your 3 year old chicken fingers or pasta AGAIN cause all of your meat is frozen and the only food easy to cook in five minutes is from a bag or box?? This is new.
I actually got a glimpse of what a LIVE IN personal trainer/chef can do for a celebrity. OFCOURSE THEIR BODIES ARE INSANE. They have no choice -- they can't say no. Maybe we give ourselves too much of a choice and that's why our fight against weight loss is actually a fight with ourselves ....deep!
Anyway new goal...i plan on doing pilates everyday...today will be my third day lol. But even 30min a day will do.
My new Monday "start the week off right" nite is going to recharge me every week to get me back on track...AGAIN..haha. Great idea I say!
And..i'll also learn how to prep and cook. Then i'll stop making mashed potatoes from a box..even though they are SO GOOD.

1 comment:

  1. great post christine!!! glad to see you enthusiastic about this...Mondays are no longer a shitty day. from now on I look forward to being your personal chef and trainer that day. and who knows, maybe one day i can make a living off of this kind of service....hahahaha

    ReplyDelete