Monday, May 11, 2009

Am still....

Am still having myself a happy period! Well my stomach is definitely satisfied anyway. Why am I a bottomless pit right now? oh i know why? Cause i'm a woman!

This weekend wasn't as bad as it probably could have been....I avoided the Mother's day take out chinese meal by cooking veggies and chicken for the fam! I'll leave out the Strawberry Shortcake..i finished my son's piece! On Saturday my "friend/sabotager" twisted my arm to McD's drive through...hahaha...i don't know if it was a twisted arm or I just said "sure"...but i'm gonna say it was a "twist my arm" kind of occurence. I had a Quarter Pounder sans cheese! Apparantly they "sans'd" everything else..there was NOTHING ON MY QUARTER POUNDER. I think i saw a pickle..but i wasn't sure! My "friend/sabotoger" was blessed with a double quarter pounder with all my toppings...but it was tossed out the window...literally!

I've been lacking in the dungeon department. I will definitely go down there today and run my butt off....i'm just so damn tired! and i'm still having myself a happy period! By the way....yesterday's Mother's day breakfast was Egg's Benedict and Home Fries...NOT A DIET MEAL.

Today's Incoming:
Granola bar x2
Weight Watcher's Meal
Yogurt
Coffee.....will definitely be getting a Diet Coke off the truck's THIRD stop to my building!

1 comment:

  1. did someone seriously throw a burger out the window?

    ReplyDelete