Thursday, May 14, 2009

I AM a Big Loser

Remember when I wrote that post about remotivation? because of watching the Biggest Loser....? Well I went to the TFC game last night and had a hot dog with two beers...YEEEEEAH! How about "I wanna be a hypocrite?" hmmm....
Maybe it wasn't that bad since i had a weight watchers meal for lunch ...again. But it can't be on my diet itineray.

Right now i have 25 minutes left at work before a 4 day wknd at the cottage where junk food is inevitable. HOPEFULLY..i will "remember" to take my running shoes so that I can take advantage of the northern air...I hope to drag along some of my friends also on this jog! I guess I should tell them that! I WILL try to not overdue the camp fire snacks..but i can't make any promises...at the cottage your clothes have elastic waist bands so they grow with you..not against you...maybe i'll wear my spanx all weekend for a reminder of what i hate to see in the mirror!!! I'm pretty sure the next time I go up it'll be hot enough to remove a layer of clothing...WOULDN'T IT BE NICE JUST ONCE TO NOT BE SELF CONCIOUS??? what is that like? i can't even fathom it!
If I go to the cottage on a strict diet...i'll fail and feel like crap....if i stay on the diet..i'll feel like crap..is there a vicious circle going on here? i think so....dieting is like the pink elephant in the room you try to forget about but it's always there behind your shoulder...my pink elephant is behind me too...it looks like a bum! it is a bum!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the warning, i'm not coming to the cottage anymore, not if you're going to make me go jogging!!!!!!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete