Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday night approaching 7pm (the devil hours of prime time tv where the snacks are close)

So somehow I managed not to binge at home while making dinner. Okay i had some soda crackers but 8 of those are like 1 point on weight watchers.

I did however make a tofu stir fry...i may have used a bit too much teriyaki sauce but whatevs! Even my vegen son ate the stir fry and apparantly he loved it. I cut up the half of honeydew melon left in my fridge so i can eat it after my workout instead of pringles....i am a bit full and need to digest my dinner before heading down to the dungeon of pain...but i will get there...HOPEFULLY! it's so damn close..i really have no excuse...except..i'm not too sure how to cook tofu and mybelly hurts a bit!!! wah wah wah

No comments:

Post a Comment