Friday, May 1, 2009

FRRRRIIIDDDAAAAYYYY!!!!

Friday is the best day EVER! Yes, i failed to mention my pizza dinner last night! But it was thin crust..so it doesn't count...right?

Today for lean cuisine..i mean lunch...was a 6 point lasagna..it was actually good but now it's 2:53 and i'm STARVING! Everyone in this office has a drawer full of crapola that i'd love to eat and cant. I just missed the truck. So now when i get home..i may binge...but i'm aware and hopefully this will deter me...Tonight i will have stirfry with my vegetarian son who would rather eat salad then McDonald's french fries!! I know..wtf? He definitely didn't get that from moi!

Apple
Granola Bar
Lean Cuisine
Water
Coke Zero x1
No wonder i'm hungry!

1 comment:

  1. vegetarian son? that's adorable! what good influence....

    ReplyDelete