Saturday, May 2, 2009

I DID IT....

So...i finally went down to the dungeon below....and ran for 20 minutes straight while my son gave me water periodically and asked when i was gonna be done.

4.0-4.6 20 minutes NO STOPPING...and that a looooong time after my regular workout days. The gym is good and has everything i need including NO PEOPLE! love love love.

My next task is to find a great workout for a workout gym that lies below in the dungeon as well. Found my way to the squash courts and kicked a ball around with Christian who loves the echoes......

This morning's incoming --- 2 eggs and egg white scrambled with fat free cheese slice...and coffee..no sugar...so far so good.

now i'm hungry though :( story of my life

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!!! that sounds like an incredible start to a Saturday.... Super MOM... you must feel amazing and happy to be back on that equipment! I on the other hand feel the exact opposite....thanks for the motivation!

    ReplyDelete