Friday, May 22, 2009

Would you rather Apple or Pear?

Am currently discussing with my good friend what would you rather? Belly Buldge or Cottage Cheese Butt? Wow...those both sound gross! But it seems like we either have one or the other (in most cases)...Currently, i carry like a Pear or Triangle..or i like to say "just not pretty"..but i would much rather have a nice butt and legs cause (to me) you can hide a little belly buldge much easier...AND I THINK IT LOOKS CUTE! i know i know...weird but true.
I think this fight depends on how you carry currently...cause you always want what you can't have..ALTHOUGH, i have no clue why anyone would want Rhino Butt!
It's my day 2 of hard boiled eggs instead of granola bar breakfast...They are good and good for you and full of protein so they keep you full long.
Last night's dinner was deeeelish! Did i over indulge? maybe on the bread basket..but all in all..i definitely had room for more. Mind/body struggle...it will happen forever and i need to get used to it.
Today's lunch is - Weight Watcher Meal..surprise surprise...AND i found a new high fibre nature valley granola bar that doesn't make me feel ill like the rest of them anymore...YAY!
ANYWAY, i will keep you posted on my lack of dungeon life. This weekend i need to get down there FO SHO!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I went for seconds! And then I showed you my pregnant belly...even though I'm not pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd rather a tall thin lean carrot stick!

    ReplyDelete