Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Work Getting In The Way!!!

Can you believe i haven't sat down to write a blog. Does my work think that they actully pay me for 8 hours a day...Couping me up in a board meeting and asking me to pay attention when there is donuts a foot away from my face.... We need to back track though!

Monday night -- i WENT TO THE DUNGEON BELOW AGAIN..and ran and ran and ran..and I have a witness too! After running, the honeydew that i cut up pre run was a great snack and I wasn't even hungry after so I went to bed feeling FANTASTIC.

Tuesday -- SALES MEETING DAY...
Started off the day with coffee and a fiber one bar! There were 24 donuts in my face ALL DAMN MORNING..the smell of cinnamon and the fried bread..how can you resist? Somehow I did...i know i know...i didn't even eat a timbit. I waited for break and made a pkg of cinnamon oatmeal and was sa-tis-fied!!!! Lunch was brought in and we had to work right through it...dammit! We had Extreme Pita..Instead of the Chicken Caesar I opted for Falafal...not a good choice but come one...i can't turn down falafel....especially since i didn't have a donut.

Sales Meeting Team Building Night ---BOWLING...HOW ORIGINAL! Before bowling where i knew there'd be pizza wings and everything fried...the "girls" and myself at work went to Mr. Greek!!!!! I had a gyro dinner...okay maybe not the best choice again...but it was good and it was 5:30..and comeon..i didn't eat a donut!!!!!!!

Wednesday morning sales meeting ---- coffee and digestive cookies!!!! I LOVE DIGESTIVE COOKIES IN MY COFFEE AND NEEDLESS TO SAY I HAD SOME....some..not one! I also had some fibre waffles in the car on my way to work and a nutrigrain bar at break. Lunch was Swiss Duck where i opted for salad but had some of my associates fries ...just because!!!!
On the way home...i was a little pissed to find out that I probably didn't get the job that i went for...apparantly third party personality tests don't think i have a personality....FUNNY HOW PPL JUDGE PERSONALITY THROUGH A FREAKING COMPUTER....don't get me started...i guess references and a great interview can't get you involved and maybe i should have lied on the "personality" tests!!!! ANYWAY....the stupid Wendy's girl smiled at me and christian and i had a hamburger ...with salad....i'm trying to force myself down to the dungeon but i'm so damn tired and last night i got 6 hrs of sleep...UGH!

Goal for Thursday ----- Get down to the workout dungeon and eat fruit....and drink more aqua!!!

1 comment:

  1. .....but you didn't have the donut! so all is forgiven.... i will come to the dungeon with you tonight!!!!

    ReplyDelete