Friday, May 1, 2009

MAY 1ST?????????

Where did May come from? this is rediculous! I only have 30 days til pool opening and as of right now...i turn my head before i see a mirror!!!!

Apple for breakfast - not in a package YAY...baby steps...
This weekend i have no plans...so hopefully the alcohol intake will be minimal and i can spare some calories to my ASS! Went shopping yesterday and spend $197.00 at H&M...not good and hopefully the skinny mirror in the dressing room wasn't too far off! Those people do that on purpose..i wonder what reeeeealy skinny people see in that skinny mirror? Another lean cuisine for lunch...that's 5 in a row...kind of grose but they actually taste pretty good and i'm saving money on leaving for lunch! My goal is to get into the Gym that is two floors below my condo this weekend.....let's see what happens!

1 comment:

  1. hilarious! what about the pizza? haha... i'll come work out with you in the dungeon if you're scared!!

    ReplyDelete