Friday, May 29, 2009

Holiday Inn....Why do we need a snack every hour?

Three days in a Sales Conference...I am proud to say i put myself there...and for the first day I did avoid the morning, mid morning, lunch time dessert, and mid afternoon SNACK. What's the purpose of this anyway..does the cookie have to be that big? I wish they shaped snacks to mimic the way they attach themselves to your body. Eg...If that chocolate chip cookie was shaped like huge butt with cellulite and hips then I'd think twice about eating it. Come to think of it..i didn't actually eat the cookie but on the third day i could NOT resist the brownie...it was DAMN GOOD and just what i needed on a Thursday afternoon at 3:00pm.

Needless to say there was absolutely no way for me to say no to the mini chocolate croissants on the third day either..they'd been calling my name for 2 days straight and the fruit bowl that i had on the first two days just didn't look good AT ALL.

Back to lean cuisines and granola bars today...wow..i really need to shake it up a bit.

Hopefully i will not consume too much alcohol this weekend. I really don't think I'll be prepared for my pool opening and that BLOWS...since I'd like to feel comfortable running after my son.

I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. that's hilarious and so ture!!! very good insight about food mimicing fat body parts!

    ReplyDelete